Digital Marketing Executive
- Help create strategies for social media campaigns, brand awareness
- Help manage social media channels & respond to social media activities & communications.
- Manage our content calendar for social media & other channels.
- Creating engaging content for social media channels, blogs, PR articles, emailers, etc. that build meaningful connections and encourages audience interaction.
- Plan & assist in the execution of our digital marketing and advertising campaigns, promotions for lead generation.
- Analysis of campaign Performance Reports, Google Analytics, Google Search Console.Collaborate in brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.Collaborate with SEO team to help optimize the website to rank better in search engines.
Qualification / Requirement
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field.0-1 years of experience in the field of DigitalMarketingProficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge about popular tools (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search console).
- Passion for SEO, the ability to think creatively and to identify and rectify the problems.
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good content writing ability to work in a fast-paced, high- pressure environment